|Event Name||Event Description||Event Date|
- Bethlehem Baptist Church (804)769-3904. Located 4 miles off Rt. 360 on Rt. 14 between St. Stephens Church and Stevensille. James T. Hill, Pastor.
- Beulah Wesleyan Church (804)785-6496. Located on Rt. 33 east of West Point. (Childrens activities during the school year: Childrens' Clubhouse, Mondays at 6:30 p.m.; Youth Group Meeting, Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.)Sunday Services are as follows: Sunday School at 10:00 a.m. and Sunday Worship Services at 11:00 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Prayer Meeting and Bible Study is on Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. William D. Smith, Pastor.
- Escobrook Baptist Church (804)785-3508. Located off Rt. 14 on Rt. 610 between Little Plymouth and Shacklefords. One of the first black churches in King and Queen, Escobrook Baptist was formed in 1871 by former slaves from Olivet Church. Rev. Arthur K. Roane
- First Assembly of God (804)785-5683. Located on Rt. 33 approximately 4 miles east of West Point. Rex Forrester, Pastor.
- First Baptist Church, Hockley Located on Rt. 605 off Rt. 33. Keith Parham, Pastor
- First Mt. Olive Baptist Church (804)769-4550. To locate us, after turning north off Rt. 360 onto Rt. 721, travel approximately 8 miles and look to your right. Not only do we offer Church School at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings, we also offer Sunday Worship Services at 11:00 a.m., Wednesday Prayer and Praise Service at 7:00 p.m. followed by Bible Study at 7:30 p.m. A Food Pantry and Clothes Closet is maintained as a service to families in our County. Other opportunities are: Men's Chorus, Women's Ministry, Men's Ministry, Single's Ministry, Couple's Ministry, Youth Drill Team and a Youth Ministry. T. Scott Swan, Pastor.
- Immanual Episcopal Church Established in 1884. Located off Rt. 14 on Allen's Circle at the Courthouse Complex. An inclusive, open and casual Episcopal Church. Services held at 10 a.m. Holy Eucharist observed on the 4th Sundays. Other Sundays the Morning Prayers and service led by lay individuals.
- Lower King & Queen Baptist Church (804) 785-4104. Also known as Ware's Church, we are located in the Shanghai area of King & Queen. Please join us in praise and worship. Worship Services are held at 10:00 a.m. on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month and at 11:00 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month. On the 5th Sunday, there are no worship services. Sunday School is held at 10:00 a.m. on the 2nd, 4th and 5th Sundays and at 11:00 a.m. on the 1st and 3rd Sundays. David Medlen, Pastor.
- Mattaponi Baptist Church (804)776-7225. Located on Rt. 14 at Cumnor(approximately 13 miles off Rt. 360), we invite you to visit us on Sundays for Sunday School at 10:00 a.m. and/or Worship Services at 11:00 a.m. Don Matheny, Pastor. 462-7672
- Mattaponi Friends Meeting (804)785-9401. At Dayspring Farm, Cologne, approximately 1/2 mile from the intersection of Rt. 33 and Rt. 14. Worship Services are on the 1st and 3rd Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
- Mizpah Methodist Church Located in the Walkerton area. Betty Jo Sims, Pastor.
- New Hope Memorial Baptist Church Located on New Hope Road (Rt. 609) in the Shacklefords area we are a small Baptist Church in a quiet, rural setting. Sunday School begins at 10:00 a.m. and Worship Service at 11:00 a.m. each Sunday. We also offer Bible Study followed by choir practice each Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
- New Morning Star Baptist Church (804)769-4297. Located on Rt. 634 about 1.5 miles off Rt. 360, our mission is to recognize the purpose God has for our lives through the teachings of Jesus Christ; to reach all people, bringing them to a closer relationship with God; to encourage all people to reach their fullest potential; to ultimately transform members into disciples for Christ. Sunday School 10a.m. Service 11a.m. Sylvia Berry, Pastor.
- New Mt. Zion Baptist Church (804)769-4687. Located on Rt. 633 in the Walkerton area. Robert D. Brown, Pastor.
- Old Church United Methodist Located on Rt. 14 in the Shanghai area.
- Olivet Baptist Church (804) 785-3931. Located on Rt. 14 in the Shanghai area. Join us for Worship Services at 11:00 a.m. on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays and at 10:00 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Sundays. Sunday School is held at 10:00 a.m. on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays and at 11:00 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Sundays. Prayer Services are held every other Wednesday of the month. David Medlen, Pastor.
- Poroporone Baptist Church (804)785-5703. Located just past the Shacklefords Post Office at the intersection of Rt. 14 and Rt. 33. We welcome you to join us on Sunday for Sunday School at 10:00 a.m. and/or Worship Services at 11:00 a.m. We also gather for Bible Study on Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. Rev. Don Campbell, Pastor.
- Providence United Methodist Church Providence United Methodist Church in King and Queen County. Phone:(804)443-2326. Located at the corner of Route 617 (Providence Road) and Routh 631 (Poor House Road) in King and Queen County. We are approximately 4 miles south of Millers Tavern and .4 miles southeast of Rt. 620 at Powcan. Worship Services are every Sunday at 9:00 a.m. followed by Sunday School at 10:00 a.m. Mina Sumpter, Pastor.
- Rappahannock Indian Baptist Church Located at the upper end of King & Queen near the Caroline County line on Rt. 721, members of the tribe established the Rappahannock Indian Baptist Church for their community in 1964.
- Second Mt. Olive Baptist Church (804)785-2586. Located on Rt. 614 at Little Plymouth in the lower end of King & Queen. Walter Hudson, Pastor.
- Shackelfords Chapel United Methodist Church (804) 785-2005. Located on Rt. 14 east
of Rt. 33 at Plain View in the lower end of King & Queen. Sunday Worship Service and
Children's Church at 11:00 a.m. Adult Bible Study on Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. and
Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. We offer many social, instructive, and service-oriented activities
for adults and children. Chuck McHose, Pastor (757) 903-8176
- Shacklefords Spiritual Gathering Services are held on the last Saturday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the home of Lucy Rowley on Centerville Road.
- Shepherd's United Methodist Church (804)769-0690. Located at the intersection of Routes 360 and Fleets Mill Road - between St. Stephens Church and Millers Tavern. P.O. Box 245; St. Stephens Church, VA 23148. Sunday Worship Services at 9:30 a.m. and Sunday School at 11 a.m. Woody C. Moore, Pastor.
- Smyrna Christian Church (804)443-4726. We are located off Rt. 14 on Rt. 620 in the Bruington vicinity. Sunday School begins at 10:00 a.m. and Sunday Worship Services begin at 11:00 a.m.
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (804)443-2341. Located on Rt. 360 near Millers Tavern. Services (from September through May) are: Holy Eucharist on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. except the 3rd Sunday which is a Morning Prayer Service. In June, July and August,Holy Eucharist on Sunday's at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Caitlin Howell, Priest.
- St. Stephens Baptist Church (804) 769-8833. Located on Rt. 14 just one block off Rt. 360 at St. Stephens Church. Worship with us at 11:00 a.m. on Sundays. We have programs for all ages. Come and learn with us. Hopekeepers, a group meeting to address the fears, frustrations and faith regarding chronic illness/pain meets on the 2nd Sunday of each month at 2 p.m.(For more information, call Jane at 769-4367) Michael Gregory, Pastor.
- Union Hope Baptist Church (804)443-9407. Located on Rt. 615 at Ino. Alvin Hargrove, Pastor.
- Union Prospect Baptist Church (804)785-2430. Located off Rt. 14 on Rt. 601 near Cologne. Jeffery Smith, Pastor.
- Voice of Deliverance Full Gospel Church (804)785-3533. Located on Rt. 14, off Rt. 360 near Shacklefords, we are at 4427 Buena Vista Road, approximately 1/2 mile past Cologne. Sunday Services include Sunday School at 10:00 a.m., Worship at 11:00 a.m., and Evening Worship at 7:00 p.m. On Wednesdays, join us for Prayer and Bible Study at 7:30 p.m. Margaret Dixon, Pastor.
- Wayland Baptist Church (804)769-3725. Located on Rt. 14 at Stevensville. Services are held the 1st and 3rd Sundays at 11a.m. Service on 2nd Sunday at 10 a.m. Calendar of annual events include Friday Night Fellowship (March);Family & Friends Day (April); Homecoming (June). Joy L. Davis, Pastor.
- WAYLAND BAPTIST CHURCH 10809 The Trail in Stevensville, VA 23161;
Mailing Address: 8415 The Trail Walkerton, VA 23177.
Sunday School 9:00 A.M. 1st and 3rd Sundays;
Worship Services 10:00 A.M. 1st and 3rd Sundays;
Weekday Bible Study 7:00 P.M. Thursdays following the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month;
Holy Communion 3rd Sunday of each month.
Annual Church Anniversary - 11:00 A.M. 1st Sunday of March
Annual Bike Blessing - 8:30 A.M. 2nd Saturday of April
Annual Family and Friends Day - 10:00 A.M. 3rd Saturday of April
Homecoming and Revival Services begin at 11:00 A.M. on the 3rd Sunday of June
Annual Family Unity Day and Church Bar-B-Q 10:00 A.M. on the 1st Sunday of August
Women's Fellowship Ministry Annual Prayer Breakfast 8:30 A.M. on the 2nd Saturday of September
Pastor's Anniversary Celebration 11:00 A.M. 1st Sunday of October
Annual Community Fall Festival 1st Saturday of November at 12:30 P.M.
Annual Fall Harvest Home Rally 1st Sunday of November at 3:30 P.M.
Jesus' Birthday Worship Celebration 10:00 A.M. December 25
- Zion Baptist Church Located off Rt. 14 on Rt. 616 at Cumnor. Worship Services are held on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Sundays at 9:30 a.m. and the 4th Sunday at 11:00 a.m. Sunday School on 2nd and 4th Sundays one-half hour before service. Calendar of annual events include: Family & Friends Day - 4th Sunday in April. Homecoming - 4th Sunday in July. Church Anniversary & Harvest Home - 4th Sunday in October. Pastor's Anniversary - 2nd Sunday in November. Gladys Hickman, Church Clerk, 17183 The Trail, King & Queen Courthouse, VA 23085. Pastor Edgar Rawles Jr. 804-240-4907.